RWYA “Luludi” with strengthen capacities for transparent working and accountability
In the period from September to November 2019, the team of RWYA “Luludi” have organized a training consisted of set of workshops for capacity building of the organization in order to gain the skills for transparent working, improvement of the organizational visibility, accountability and efficiently reporting to the general public and stakeholders.
The training was implemented through several workshops on the topics:
- Understanding organizational structure and design;
- Preparation and content of annual narrative report;
- Preparation and content of annual financial report;
- Effective internal and external communication;
- Process of preparation and review of prepared documentation;
- Visibility of the organization by using various tools.
The organizational capacity building training for transparency and accountability, and the mentorship of the process of preparation and writing of the annual narrative and financial reports of the organization were distributed by the trainer Gordana Nestorovska.
The project is implemented with the support of the program “Sustainable Civil Society – State Funding for CSOs”. The program is implemented by the Macedonian Center for International Cooperation (MCIC), the Balkan Civil Society Development Network (BCSDN) and the Center for Informing Cooperation and Development of Civil Society Organizations (CNVOS) from Slovenia. The program is funded by the EU.