The Roma Women and Youth Association “LULUDI” is one of the 15 selected non-governmental organizations which will receive a two year institutional support from the new phase of institutional grants from Civica Mobilitas (PCM – INS-05).
Through this kind of support the Civica Mobilitas aims at giving support to organization on their institutional development, organization strengthening, and coping with current organization’s challenges, and as well enhancing the support to the society. The Civica Mobilitas is a program of the SDC – Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation in Macedonia, that engaged NIRAS from Denmark, and Macedonian Centre for international cooperation (MCIC) and SIPU from Sweden for implementing the civil society support program Civica Mobilitas..
Within this support the RWYA “Luludi” will implement numerous activities. Some of the main activities are> :
- Strengthening and enhancing RWYA “Luludi”’s capacities.
- Development of the Luludi’s Network of local organizations for monitoring of the international documents and politics regarding combating domestic violence and discrimination towards women through building strong collaboration and development of NGOs at local level.
- Advancing the position of the Roma women and youth in the society by mutual initiatives, partnerships, cooperation with other organizations, networks and institutions.
- Active inclusion of the Luludi’s target groups and constituents on addressing the appearing challenges in the local communities.
- Monitoring, reporting and advocating the CEDAW and Istanbul Convention implementation In the Republic of North Macedonia.
The Annual Action Plan is supported by the Civica Mobilitas.